August 12, 2011

Basic Shapes

An outfit for going out. Where going out = walking to a taqueria, having 1 taco and 1 beer, walking to a cute bar, having 1 Jack and ginger, walking home. And um, stopping at another taqueria on the way home for a veggie burrito, half of which is about to be today's lunch. I may have had 2 dinners, but I did succeed in my goal of portion control at each.

Luckily my shit eating habits of late and my propensity for baggy clothing correspond nicely with one another. I wanted to show you guys my outfit, even if I didn't feel up to attempting nice photos. My life is no editorial anyhow. Try to see past the dated blogger aesthetics to the clothing itself. 


Mirror shots are still cool with me.

Seen here: Alexander Wang sweater, Zero + Maria Cornejo silky tank top, H&M pants from long, long ago; all bought at secondhand/consignment shops. Those shoes are some real nice Via Spigas. Don't hate. 

I hope you all have a happy and love-filled Friday and weekend. Michael had a major birthday and so we will be celebrating. I've gotta go frost a cake now. Catch ya later.

5 comments:

Mel said...

happy birthday to Michael!
I have to admit this post made me hungry...

Syed said...

The shape of those trousers is so cool. Was wearing something oddly similar today actually.

Taj said...

looooooooooooooove you rvibes!! getting female Umit Benan/90's weird girl/ alittle bit of cdg!! youre awesome!

STOP IT RIGHT NOW said...

Those pants! I respect your ability to wear extremely wide legged cropped cuffed trousers.

SavvySabrina said...

Love the look! It's great to see that there's someone with style while still being comfortable! Please check out my blog as well (I'm from MN as well)
http://savvysabrina.blogspot.com/