July 17, 2010

No Surprises

Please forgive the redundancy, but I just have to show some more Celine love. If you remember all the way back to October 2009, that is when my crush began. Then it only intensified by pre-fall, when I wrote an essay about my crush on Phoebe. I didn't cover fall 10/11, though, because by that point we were reaching some sort of critical mass of Celine praise, and who can compete with Tommy's up-close-in-the-details coverage?


So what I'm trying to say is can I please live in this house in Paris with no furniture and wear these looks every day on my long and lanky figure?







That would be great.

2 comments:

Hello Lindello said...

Not sure if you saw this already, but there's a great article on Phoebe Philo in The Gentlewoman spring issue you would probably love. It's a great magazine to have in general!

Susie said...

Yes, I do know all about that and sat with a copy of The Gentlewoman in my hands at Barnes and Noble and for some stupid reason did not buy it... Major regret.