July 16, 2010

Bad Bitch

We are out of town together this weekend in Chicago for Pitchfork Music Festival. Mike is a lucky person I suppose, because he randomly got us free 3 day passes by being the winning caller on the local radio station. Isn't that funny? Fun Michael fact: homie was also on The Price Is Right! He got to spin the big wheel and everything.

WOW. I am entirely off track before we even started talking about what I came here to talk about. What I meant to do was leave you with some style inspiration. But then I realized this is actually just some confident, badass woman inspiration. It's not about what labels she's wearing, but the totally confident attitude with which she carries herself.

My hero, the original summer witch, Anjelica Huston:





The Witches was SO CREEPY.

I shall return with actual content ASAP.

3 comments:

Izzy said...

hey! are your Birkenstocks with the fabric straps still available anywhere? I think I need them in my life.

Susie said...

I'm not sure when they were originally made. I bought them used at a vintage store. But maybe there is still hope?

Izzy said...

They're nowhere to be found online! Someday.