June 21, 2010

P-P-P-P-P-P-Pleeeeats, Pleeeeeats

Here's another silly pair of pants I bought. I've been looking for a pleated trouser for awhile, and these jumped off the rack at a Buffalo Exchange on a recent trip to San Diego.



Susie says "this looks classic." They're just suit pants, but they stand out from the thousands of pairs that I would usually find while thrifting. I like them for summer, paired with a loose-fitting tee or a tucked-in button-down. And grandpa would be proud of that high rise.



Something about the material really did it for me. Their light weight feels like something between linen and sweatpants.





Also inconspicuously featured in this post: a 1987 Guns N' Roses tour tee.

5 comments:

Mariel said...

I'm a fan of this look...a big one!

Lorena said...

"Something between linen and sweatpants" sounds so perfect. Such a great find, they fit you wonderfully.

Hard Liquor, Soft Holes said...

SO GOOD. i love me some pleated pants.

vadim-kontra said...

These are awesome. Mostly because of high waist and linen-like texture... They look a little japanese to me.
Id never be able to pull this look off.

gerald said...

I love these trousers on you!