February 23, 2010

Spring Fever

Once again, for the second year in a row, I've gotten my hopes up way too early about spring. I bought these d.co copenhagen shoes in January, dreaming up my new look for warm days.Yet because there are still mountains of snow everywhere, slippery ice at night and deep, filthy puddles in the daytime... oh, and below freezing temps... well, I have about 3 more months to wait before I can start scuffing them up by ACTUALLY WEARING THEM. BOO HOO. MY LIFE IS THE WORST.

4 comments:

Taj said...

story. of. my. life.
:)lol

Carissa said...

THESE ARE SPECTACULAR!

Jennifer said...

where can i buy these beauties?

Susie said...

jennifer,

i found them here:

http://www.revolveclothing.com/brandpages/d.co.jsp?&d=Shoes&sc=Shoes

looks like all that is left are sizes 9, 10, and 11...