November 23, 2009

Hazy Lazy Day

A very nice Sunday with the boo was spent taking it slow, walking around, doing a lot of nothing, and making peanut butter chocolate bars at night, mmm. But as for clothes, I've been wanting to tell you about this skirt.It's a bit like what I showed you yesterday from Yohji, no? This skirt is by Han Feng, a designer based in Shanghai that showed ready to wear in New York in the early 1990s. I found the skirt this summer at gh2. The coral dress was also a summer purchase. It's nicely constructed with black straps, corseting and a silk tiered skirt, but has no label. I found it at Buffalo Exchange in Minneapolis. This American Vintage sheer dress is becoming like one of those items in Lucky magazine where they tell you how to "wear the same item 10 ways!" I wear it like twice a week. After this walk I hid it at the bottom of the laundry basket so I am not tempted to layer with it again.

1 comment:

hard liquor; soft holes said...

way way wayyyy into the skirt. like a lot.